Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to the 80's

Seriously, the 80's kinda passed me by. In the music department anyway. I had 4 kids at home, 2 were born in the 80's and I just didn't have time to listen to the radio for all the newest top 40's. I did have time for Sesame Street, Scooby Doo, the Flintstones and my favorite..General Hospital. That being said, when I was offered a free ticket to see Rick Springfield in concert I jumped on it, not for "Jesse's Girl" or any other?? of his musical hits but because he played NOAH DRAKE on GH.
 
I know pathetic huh? I'm the same person that stood in line for an hour and a half to get an autograph and photo with Marie Osmond. I admit to being occasionally star struck. My conclusion, Rick - Larger than life on the small screen - regular guy in real life but pretty amazing on the guitar. Should have listened to the radio in the 80's I would have enjoyed singing along with the other grandmas.

click here for more photos of Rick's show

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...