Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Purse / Tote Organizer



As promised in my last post; here are the photos of my organizer project. Here is the link for the recipe or instructions if you prefer.


organizer2-2.jpg


Empty organizer, notice how sturdy! Easier to load this way


.organizer1.jpg


Look what I can fit in this thing! I tweeked the pattern to use in my gym bag. It measures 36" x 8" - Pocket is 36"x 7'.




organizer3.jpg





Rolled and ready to put in my gym bag.


organizer4.jpg


In the bag! Spread out to the sides and it leaves a nice area in the center for my towel and clean clothes. Throw in a plastic bag for wet stuff.


organizer5.jpg


And GO!!


Can't wait to finish a smaller one to easily do my quick purse change!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...